SPICY CREAM OF BRÓCOLI AND CHEEZE.
• 1 pack of Botko Nacho cheese 12 oz.
• 300g of broccoli
• 1/2 white onion, cut into strips
• 500 ml of water or vegetable broth.
• 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
• Salt and pepper to taste.
• Botko cookies: Black Sesame
In a saucepan add a little oil, when hot add onion, cook until almost transparent. Add the broccoli into pieces and cook a little, then add water and cook for about 20 minutes or until the broccoli is cooked.
Add our Nacho cheeze slowly and liquefy. Transfer again to the pot and add pepper and salt if necessary. Serve hot.